Warping and DragonTravel
- /warp (list of available warps)
- /warp <name> (takes you to the location.)
- /dt destlist (List of dragon travel locations.)
- /dt travel <destination> (takes you to the place on a dragon.)
- /dt mount (mounts you on a dragon.)
- /dt dismount (dismounts you from current dragon.)
- /letter [text]
Creates a Courier Letter with the supplied text. Hold the Letter in your hands and write /letter [text] again to add more text to the Letter. \n to insert newlines. Multiple page Letters are supported, use right-click and left-click to turn the page.
- /post [playername]
Sends the Letter held in your hands to another player, name verified to be a player on the server. Depending on the config, the received Letter will be privacy-locked to that player (can be unlocked by simply adding text to it with %5 /letter).
- /marry <Playername> - Marry the Player
- /marry list - Shows all Married Players
- /marry accept - Accept a Marry Request
- /marry deny - Deny a Marry Request
- /marry divorce <Playername> - Divorces the Marriage
- /marry tp <Playername> - Teleport to Married Player
- /marry tphere <Playername> - Teleport Married Player to you
- /rp - This will be the Main Menu for admin control. There are a few commands there already.
- /setname - &f sets the name on your character card. Also changes nickname, so this may conflict with other plugins.
- /setage - sets the age on your character card.
- /setinfo - sets the description on your character card.
- /addinfo - adds to the description.
- /setrace - sets the race on your character card. Races can be added or removed in the configuration.
- /character (or char)
- /resetchar - resets a player's character card.
- /listen - listens' to emotes even if they're out of range.
- /hide - puts you into hiding mode. This will hide your nameplate until you move.
- /sober - removes all drunken effects.
- /brew - brews up any drink that's in the drink-names.yml by name.
- /bindspell <left/right/both> <spell> - Binds a spell to your left/right/both hands, do "/bindspell <left/right/both> none" to remove spell bindings. Left/right click to cast spells. Spells with spaces(for example: Raise Zombie) need to have the spaces replaced by underscores (Raise Zombie -> Raise_Zombie)
- /listspells [player] - Lists the spells you or other people know.
- /werewolf (Show the basic info)
- /werewolf check <playername> (Checks whether player is a Werewolf)
- /werewolfinfect <playername> (Infects a player with the Werewolf infection)
- /togglewerewolf <playername> (Toggles Werewolf infection for a player)